MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image Resizer & Optimizer with GD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having problem getting this plugin to work. yes it is activated.

I have it set to resize to 500px wide in the Admin/Board Settings/Image Resizer & Optimizer with GD

I uploaded a 1024px wide photo and it does not resize the image.

Uploaded the following folders/files to these directories

File: imageresizer_gd.php to the /inc/plugins/
File Folder :resizer_class to the /inc/plugins/ directory which contains these files:
resizer_class.php
.htaccess

Server info:
PHP Version: 5.2.14
MySQL 5.0.67

Any help would be appreciated !

Thanks
Dale
I had the same exact problem. Sad
(2010-12-11, 05:42 PM)all2himweo Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same exact problem. Sad

Looks like we might not get an answer on this ... Anyone have another plugin that worked well to automatic resize the image to a specified size?

Thanks

Has your server actually got GD enabled? If not, there's your problem.
(2010-12-12, 04:38 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Has your server actually got GD enabled? If not, there's your problem.

Yes it is Enabled,thanks

(2010-12-12, 07:33 PM)Dale Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-12, 04:38 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Has your server actually got GD enabled? If not, there's your problem.

Yes it is Enabled,thanks

Does anyone have a suggestion for a plugin or script that is workable with MyBB ? I tried what is here:
Fit on Page: http://mods.mybb.com/view/fit-on-page
Which works well , but it gives the option to view the uploaded image at full size at which it was uploaded at, which defeats the purpose for what i want, which is to have a the photo automatically resize to a maximum width of 800px .

Besides Image Resizer & Optimizer with GD and I also tried nCode Image Resizer plugin which does not seem to work either and poor install instructions.

Any help would be appreciated, as I have had to delay launch of the new forum till this issue is solved
Thanks