MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i cant join admin panel [Help)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My forum url : www.forum2d.net
My problem : administrators cant join admin cp, because i change it on panel by mistake , i think it can fix on phpmyadmin...

[Image: p1.png]
[Image: p2.png]
[Sorry for bad english]
[Please help me....]
Are you sure you have changed the Group and not only the display ?

Do this :: Admin cP >> Users and Groups >> Users >> Find User >> Search for the user you need and click on "Options" >> Select "Edit Profile and Settings" >> Click on "Profile" >> Change "Primary User Group *" to Administrator >> Save User.

For already added users :: Admin cP >> Users and Groups >> Admin Permissions >> Select the user and click on "Options" >> Set Permissions >> Then "Save"
yes i am sure Smile
did you try what I've suggested ? Still no results ? :O
but i cant join to admin cp, its my problem, i must change admin groups permissions on phpmyadmin.. help pls
Its not phpmyadmin. Its the Admin cP of mybb.
Are you not the owner of the forum ?
i cant join admin panel, any body can join admin panel because administrator group's admin permissions has been deleted by mistake and i can fix it on only phpmyadmin on forum's date base can you understand me ?
(2010-12-11, 08:35 AM)zolsauza Wrote: [ -> ]administrator group's admin permissions has been deleted by mistake
You didn't tell that before, anyways an official would suggest you something (since i don't understand phpmyadmin business Toungue)

(2010-12-11, 06:36 AM)zolsauza Wrote: [ -> ]My forum url : www.forum2d.net
My problem : administrators can join admin cp, because i change it on panel by mistake , i think it can fix on phpmyadmin...

[Image: p1.png]
[Image: p2.png]
[Sorry for bad english]
[Please help me....]

(2010-12-11, 07:48 AM)zolsauza Wrote: [ -> ]but i cant join to admin cp, its my problem, i must change admin groups permissions on phpmyadmin.. help pls

(2010-12-11, 08:37 AM)PurPL3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-11, 08:35 AM)zolsauza Wrote: [ -> ]administrator group's admin permissions has been deleted by mistake
You didn't tell that before, anyways an official would suggest you something (since i don't understand phpmyadmin business Toungue)

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT DONT TELL?!

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:i must change admin groups permissions on phpmyadmin

when a newbie posts this on the forums, you don't expect us to assume he knows what he's doing, do you ?

also,read it again

Quote:administrators can join admin cp

huh! you wrote admins "can" join admin cp
Pages: 1 2