MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: First Blush, be gentle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yikes... Why not tell us what your site is about? Also, change the theme, the logo stinks, add some content for users to post in, and really just re-work your site. I don't even understand the topic.
Derek,

Ok, if you pay my bills,
If you get past the login you get content.
Wow, this newb is on a roll tonight! LoL.
(2010-12-11, 08:00 AM)postman Wrote: [ -> ]Derek,

Ok, if you pay my bills,

Sorry. This can't be showcased.

Showcase rules:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-74199.html

•  It should display some form of customization or configuration from a default install 
•  Users must not be forced to log in or register to view your board
Pretty sure this is just a spammer.
And your not allowed to showcase your forum because it's hidden.
Just registered on your forum to find out what's there, you have just one empty forum.
Kyuubi,

Yes you are listed as "someone" on the portal. The spam checker reports you as on 3 spam databases. Sorry thats all you get to see.

Just to add... Folks if you might be on a spammer list, just ask and I will grant you permission, but you have to say please.
(2010-12-11, 10:42 AM)postman Wrote: [ -> ]Kyuubi,

Yes you are listed as "someone" on the portal. The spam checker reports you as on 3 spam databases. Sorry thats all you get to see.

Just to add... Folks if you might be on a spammer list, just ask and I will grant you permission, but you have to say please.

A lack of respect. I don't think anyone will beg to gain access to a forum that is empty.
This is all you can see when you register, activate, and log in. The top 2 are there when you are logged out.

Fake website is fake?

[attachment=20731]
(2010-12-11, 08:00 AM)postman Wrote: [ -> ]Derek,

Ok, if you pay my bills,
We actually don't...[attachment=20732]
This is the same as being forced to register to see anything. You are not showcasing anything here.