MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Do you like the new logo.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do you like the new logo for my site?
http://hobbyplace.co.cc
Do you have any suggestions?
P.S. I am working on how dark the letters are right now.
Seems I should have been clearer; this is to get feedback for your forum as a whole, not something as specific as a logo.
To be honest that logo looks like a big banner just slapped on top of the forum.
The logo is rubbish to put it bluntly. Undecided
It doesn't go well at all with the style, large amounts of text cannot be read and generally looks like it was rushed.

Your forums also are completely empty, there's nothing to showcase here.
you should center it.
(2010-12-11, 04:04 PM)hobbyplace Wrote: [ -> ]Do you like the new logo for my site?
http://hobbyplace.co.cc
Do you have any suggestions?
P.S. I am working on how dark the letters are right now.
I was tempted to say your logo is too big, but then I could not think of how to back up my statement. It's just different, not wrong. And it does have a very welcoming message on it. One thing, though. With a logo that big I think it needs to be centered. If you search this forum there are a couple threads about how to center a logo.

You already know about your logo being difficult to read.

The shade of blue in your logo has a nice light feel, so you will eventually have change the color of the rest of the forum to go with it. Right now the grays look heaving in comparison.
The new logo is better, but it's a little too big. Try sizing it down. Also, your forums need to have some content in them - right now they're just empty. Post a few threads, give us a reason to join and post. Also, get a TLD (.com, .net, .org) and eventually a custom made theme. Though, I like your current one. Toungue
I like your new logo. It is a big bold statement that says what you are about. It also says this is "your" place (to new people) which is a welcoming thing to say.

The only change is the height of the logo. There is a lot of extra space under the letters compared to the top. It's good that you have extra space there, but it's just too much.

Other than that, I like the change.
Definitely an improvement.
Thanks I will work on the logo tonight. Smile
I certainly agree that there is too much space in it. I will be working on that too.
Pages: 1 2