MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wanting to start a forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Do whatever interests you, then make it original.

"Content is key."
Did you read my original post?

(2010-12-11, 06:53 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]....
People always say to pick a niche that interests me, but all the niches that interest me already have plenty of forums for. For example web design, music, gaming, etc.
Yes, it doesn't matter how many forums there are if you are the one that stands out.
How would I make a forum for web design stand out? I can't really give anything unique besides a different look from the other ones.
Content is key, make it original somehow.
That's exactly why I wanted to it something that doesn't already had a lot of forums for. I can't make it original besides giving it a look different from the others.
I've not seen any music forums, it could be successful.
(2010-12-11, 11:27 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]That's exactly why I wanted to it something that doesn't already had a lot of forums for. I can't make it original besides giving it a look different from the others.
If you can't make it original then it isn't right for you. Give it a few days-weeks and collect some ideas. But, a music forum is a nice idea. Wink
A music forum is cool Smile
Yeah I am thinking of that, just still having troubles coming up with a theme.
Pages: 1 2 3