MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Head Admin and Admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to make a Head Admin group. How do I make it so that I am under the Administrators group in forum team, but have the permissions of Head Admin?
Set your display group to Admin. Your Primary group should be Head Admin and Admin should be set as a secondary usergroup.
(2010-12-11, 07:10 PM)Iamazn Wrote: [ -> ]I want to make a Head Admin group. How do I make it so that I am under the Administrators group in forum team, but have the permissions of Head Admin?

As someone above me said,

If you own the web hosting and created the site and didn't allow someone else then your also head admin.

Thanks,
Disruption
I'm not sure if this is exactly what your asking but if you go ACP > Users & Groups > Admin permissions > Select another admin > Can manage admin permissions and set that to no, then set other permissions you can control what they have access to.
(2010-12-11, 07:10 PM)Iamazn Wrote: [ -> ]I want to make a Head Admin group. How do I make it so that I am under the Administrators group in forum team, but have the permissions of Head Admin?

If you are the owner of the forum.You are automatically the Group leader.

Your existing Administrator group should already meet your needs,just add users as administrators to it and set permissions for EACH one you add there.

ACP>User&Groups>Options>List User>Browse User. Upgrade the chosen user/users to administrator level and set their permissions.

Maybe you are considering something else?