MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello, I installed everything correctly but without touching anything I do not receive the default theme in it those who load the forum is:
www.dngesport.it / forum
please help me how can I?
You've not got any CSS. Make sure ./cache/, ./cache/themes/ and folders inside here are CHMOD to 755 777, and then go to ACP > Templates & Style > go through each theme > go through each stylesheet > just save it.
I did but the error persists Sad
Oh, sorry, I meant 777, not 755, my mistake; do the same steps again, but set the CHMODs to 777 instead.
Did you actually upload any stylesheets for your themes??
i have upload my theme in ACP , I set the folders 777 you said, but the problem persists
Your forum isn't going to display any styles if you haven't uploaded the stylesheets provided with your theme.
global.css making changes to save your theme again.
how and where you load the stylesheets of my theme ?
i upload theme in ACP
(2010-12-11, 07:59 PM)SeNCeR Wrote: [ -> ]global.css making changes to save your theme again.
What??

(2010-12-11, 07:59 PM)fraccle Wrote: [ -> ]how and where you load the stylesheets of my theme ?
i upload theme in ACP
Ignore what I said, the stylesheets are provided via importing the theme. Try reimporting the theme and if that doesn't work, redownload the style.
Pages: 1 2