MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Index Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm hoping that Matt can help me here as he just worked on my files and got the datahandlers issue fixed. But, if anyone else can help, I would just like to get this new issue taken care of. I don't know if it's something that happened while Matt was working on my other problem... just assuming as this worked before. When I pull up my Admin login, I'm getting an index page rather than my login page. How do I get it to where I'm pulling my Admin CP login page instead?
Did you already login to the admin panel?
Yes, so I did log out to see if that's why. However, it still did it. Sad
What exactly is it doing...?? The ACP files are fine, just double checked them.
Unless you've removed code from ./admin/index.php it shouldn't be doing that really.
Well, now I'm getting the

Quote:Problem loading page:

The server at www.911bodyrescue.com is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Before, I had logged out and tried to log back in but I was getting an Index for the Admin page with several links. I would click on the "index" link and it would take me to the login panel for the Admin CP. But, I don't know why I can't get into it now. It's weird. I'm fine with other websites. My Admin and User CP pages have been taking a very long time to turnover.
I also cannot connect to the FTP now either. Could it be because you are on it, Matt?
No, I have not touched any of my admin files.

(2010-12-11, 10:19 PM)Jack123 Wrote: [ -> ]Unless you've removed code from ./admin/index.php it shouldn't be doing that really.

(2010-12-11, 10:20 PM)all2himweo Wrote: [ -> ]Well, now I'm getting the

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Before, I had logged out and tried to log back in but I was getting an Index for the Admin page with several links. I would click on the "index" link and it would take me to the login panel for the Admin CP. But, I don't know why I can't get into it now. It's weird. I'm fine with other websites. My Admin and User CP pages have been taking a very long time to turnover.
I also cannot connect to the FTP now either. Could it be because you are on it, Matt?
No, I have not touched any of my admin files.

(2010-12-11, 10:19 PM)Jack123 Wrote: [ -> ]Unless you've removed code from ./admin/index.php it shouldn't be doing that really.
That's a hosting issue by the sounds of it.
That's what it seems. I went to my main site, and I can't get that up either. So, I'm getting ready to be on live chat with them. That still doesn't help with the Admin login page...
(2010-12-11, 10:20 PM)all2himweo Wrote: [ -> ]

That's a host issue, your site's down.

(2010-12-11, 10:20 PM)all2himweo Wrote: [ -> ]Before, I had logged out and tried to log back in but I was getting an Index for the Admin page with several links. I would click on the "index" link and it would take me to the login panel for the Admin CP.

Sounds like another host issue, if there's an index.php file, it shouldn't give you a directly listing, especially if it included index.php in that list.

(2010-12-11, 10:20 PM)all2himweo Wrote: [ -> ]I also cannot connect to the FTP now either. Could it be because you are on it, Matt?

I couldn't a second ago but can now, but your MySQL server seems to be down as the dlgmembers.php script is erroring out.

If all this is happening, your host is having a bad few minutes.
Okay... Hostgator was down for a few minutes, but it seems to be up now. This is what I get when I pull up my Admin CP login page:

Quote:Index of /locker/2cmy911

* Parent Directory
* backups/
* inc/
* index.php
* jscripts/
* modules/
* styles/

Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.911bodyrescue.com Port 443
Pages: 1 2