MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: new host needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-12-12, 12:27 AM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]A tip: Go with a host that doesn't use cheap graphics and WHMCS.
Find a company that made the effort to be unique.

Unfortunatly i can only do cheap as i'm on a strict budget.
$8.15 a month (£5) for unmetered everything.
http://hdwebprovider.com/hosting.php
They're not a huge site but they have a reputation which is why I like them, support is so quick. I have used HostClear and JustHost, they're really bad.
£5 a month that is £60 for a year way out of my budget my current host costs £15 a year and thats even half price.
A month.
You can expect problems by what you're currently paying, £15 a year is far too cheap for a good host.
Like i said i'm on a very strict budget if i could afford to pay out loads of money i'd probably also have a paid form software not that theres anything wrong with mybb.
Have you looked at hawkhost? They offer extremely cheap shared hosting with great uptime/service Smile
It slightly out of your budget (£25), but I advise checking out Patrick Internet. I've been with them for a year and they've been very reliable and don't seem to oversell.
(2010-12-12, 06:24 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Have you looked at hawkhost? They offer extremely cheap shared hosting with great uptime/service Smile

(2010-12-12, 06:28 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]It slightly out of your budget (£25), but I advise checking out Patrick Internet. I've been with them for a year and they've been very reliable and don't seem to oversell.

THanks for both suggestions but unfortunatly i reall do need to stick to my budget.
Hawkhost's Standard Shared package is definitely within your budget.
$4.95 a month how does that come under $25 a year.
Pages: 1 2 3