MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CPALead group ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanna make a group that people can only get into after they complete a CPAlead survey.

But I want it done automatically.

Also that they get kicked out after 2 weeks and have to do another one. Smile

To be able to do this would require feeds from your CPALead account to show that the survey was done correctly, and that wouldn't happen. I think you'd have to manually approve them.
This would require a plugin and I believe also some integration with CPAlead, do they have an API?
(2010-12-14, 03:11 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]This would require a plugin and I believe also some integration with CPAlead, do they have an API?

I don't think they do.
It wouldn't necessarily need to. You would just have to have the plugin keep on move in and out of groups every two weeks as a batch.

You'd lose a lot of users.

(to clarify my idea, you would need to have the plugin move everyone from group A to group B. Group B sees Ads. After they complete it, which you could work out by getting them to post in a certain forum, or an action that is hidden by CPALEAD, maybe a button, they get moved back. This is the only way i can see it if they don't have an API, and it would be taxing on a big forum, and rather pointless imo.
You could also add the code in a template users not admins etc, and just have them do it each page, pluginless
CPAlead has an API.

I create a group that can see a private section.

I then create a page that has the CPA lead on it... one it is complete they are added to that group as an additional group with no primary display.