MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The mods forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Maybe split the mods section into two, requests and completed mods?
This would help people knowing where to look. now requests getting nudged down if anyone post an new plugin, and maybe people won't recognize the thread, same with plugins.
so, that's my idea. maybe subforums or something.
same with themes(?).
if that not possible , let some vulounteerToungue makes a list of all requested Big Grin.

Then there would be even more threads tho.
I believe that people should use Prefix's at the beggining of their posts. (eg; Instead of "Looking for a cash addon" they post "[Request] Cash Addon")
Yea, that would make it a bit more viewable. however, you can't really force people todo that, and people mostly don't read an "Read this." post, well that's my view however.
well i suggest ,giving the permissions Toungue for modders to move thread over thereToungue so when some modder fulfill a requested mod, he can move it to Modded or something Toungue

this is a little crazy Toungue lol
CraKteR Wrote:Yea, that would make it a bit more viewable. however, you can't really force people todo that, and people mostly don't read an "Read this." post, well that's my view however.
My experience is this - at the RCT3 Exchange, a while back some people asked that people add [WIP] for Works in Progress, [Download] for ones with downloads, and [Upcoming] (just as examples) in their subjects, so people can sort out the ones they would want to see, if for instance they are only looking for ones that are being worked on, or ones that are up for download. This didn't work - no one did it.

You could try and force people to do it, but that doesn't necessarily mean they will Wink
Yea, and over here there is alot more people to consider, but if you got seperate forums they will maybe do it right. well that's my suggestion then.
We need a forum just for "Mod / Themes / Plugin Lists" Toungue
Exactly.
Pages: 1 2