MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Modding - Powered by MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
May peace be upon you,
Here's my MyBB Modding forum: http://mybbmodding.co.cc

Comment...

Best Regards
Nayar
At-last we saw a nice "running" and "active" forum in showcase.

Good luck with it Nayar. Smile
Hmm I might be able to help out, I'll contact you on Google Chat. Our timezones are a bit wacky but I'll try. Otherwise you got to wait for Saturday or Sunday?
Nayar, I also would be more then happy to Donate. I am also the owner of the hosting that you host your test site on Wink
I can help out on the Administration side of things, let me know if you need it.
Well, we'd need to chat a bit - but I do have an open .net domain we could use. And, it'd be better to use it on an already-active site then bother with my own. Wink If you'd like, give me a PM. I could also handle hosting (I know some good hosts), and help out wherever possible.

Thanks!
(2010-12-15, 10:48 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]At-last we saw a nice "running" and "active" forum in showcase.
Good luck with it Nayar. Smile
It is not that active nor dead. I'd say its rather like a zombie. LMAO Big Grin
Thanks

(2010-12-15, 12:35 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm I might be able to help out, I'll contact you on Google Chat. Our timezones are a bit wacky but I'll try. Otherwise you got to wait for Saturday or Sunday?
OK. See ya there Smile

(2010-12-15, 03:10 PM)wxflint Wrote: [ -> ]Nayar, I also would be more then happy to Donate. I am also the owner of the hosting that you host your test site on Wink
Thanks Smile

(2010-12-15, 03:46 PM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote: [ -> ]I can help out on the Administration side of things, let me know if you need it.
I can handle administration for now. I just need someone to handle external services.

(2010-12-15, 04:03 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]Well, we'd need to chat a bit - but I do have an open .net domain we could use. And, it'd be better to use it on an already-active site then bother with my own. Wink If you'd like, give me a PM. I could also handle hosting (I know some good hosts), and help out wherever possible.
Thanks!
I PMed you.

@all: please give feedbacks on the forum itself too Smile
link not working
(2010-12-17, 12:19 PM)WarStopper Wrote: [ -> ]link not working

Working here: http://mybbmodding.co.cc/forums/index.php
not for me :/
Pages: 1 2