MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Undo Delete for 1.4 still available?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have an archived version of the Undo Delete plugin compatible with 1.4? It would be nice if plugins for older MyBB versions not vanish when new versions are posted. Thanks.
That's why there is a thing called the Archives on the mods site ...
http://mods.mybb.com/archive/
Change compatibility from 16* to 14*
(2010-12-12, 07:47 PM)P55 Wrote: [ -> ]It would be nice if plugins for older MyBB versions not vanish when new versions are posted. Thanks.

It's obviously only going to show plugins for the current version so people don't install something that's incompatible, but as mentioned above, everything is still accessible via the archives if it's not been updated.
I missed the presence of the archive, though the undelete plugin doesn't seem to be in there under 1.4.

I will try just switch from 16* to 14* -- I didn't try that initially since I suspected a high probability of incompatibility.

Thanks.

I've switched 16* to 14* and replaced all the tools- references with tools/ refs. Haven't tested full functionality yet but looks pretty good so far. Thanks again.