MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: stupid mistake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
guys i made a mistake.
I was changing groups of the Forum and got in a group with power from Registred Member and now I can not go into the administration panel please help me I get back as administrator?

www.dngesport.it / forum
There's no need for the bad language, although it did make me laugh uncontrollably when I read it.

Run this query in phpMyAdmin:

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `uid` = '1';

Change your UID if it isn't 1.
Run this in phpMyAdmin:
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `uid` = '1' 

Replace 1 with your actual UID if it isn't 1.
sorry for all Sad

sorry I did not understand what I do I can not access the phpmyadmin panel, I have to load this file that I create via ftp?
You should be able to load up the phpMyAdmin control panel by logging into your website's control panel. If not, then you might be able to execute it via a php file.
I create a file I call the query. php and there I copy paste that code my uid is 1. and put it in ftp forum / admin and then go to:

www.dngesport.it / forum / admin / query.php so?

how i call the file and where position it in ftp?
(2010-12-12, 10:19 PM)fraccle Wrote: [ -> ]sorry for all Sad

sorry I did not understand what I do I can not access the phpmyadmin panel, I have to load this file that I create via ftp?

You don't have cPanel? You must have some sort of hosting control panel?
yes but how i run query? if i d'ont have this query...
From cPanel go to phpMyAdmin, go to your forum database and click the SQL tab, copy and paste the query posted above there.
i resolve this problem Smile thanx best reply from AJS thanks Smile