MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.6 tabs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
there is a guide somewhere how to do it. Why do people link to the plugin rather than the guide?
(2010-12-13, 09:34 AM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]there is a guide somewhere how to do it. Why do people link to the plugin rather than the guide?

http://community.mybb.com/thread-62039.html Wink
yeah....labrocca's plugin is not working with the cure theme,may be waiting for next release,the tutorial i used is really awesome.its really working grt..thnkx frds
(2010-12-13, 09:30 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-13, 09:11 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-13, 08:55 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]The tabbed menu plugin has issues with 1.6. I don't recommend using it.

I have not had one issue with it and I've used it for a few months?

Yes, it runs fine, but it causes all users to show as Unknown Location in the Who's online. (at least it did for me)
Whatever issue you had it's unrelated to Tabbed Menu. It works as-is just fine on 1.6x only by changing one line in plugin file for 16*. It's literally a one character change. I have it running on both HF and SF without any problem and many other admins are running it too. There is no way it's going to effect Who's Online.

Quote:there is a guide somewhere how to do it. Why do people link to the plugin rather than the guide?

Because he posted a screen shot of my plugin not the one from the guide.
Pages: 1 2