MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Drift Apex Forum - Technology & Gaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Drift Apex is all about technology and gaming. We have experienced members in the field; experienced in audio, video editing, websites, computer support. We also push forward gaming for enthusiasts and gamers alike.

http://driftapex.com/forum/
Nice, good luck Wink
(2010-12-13, 05:47 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, good luck Wink

Thank you, Yaldaram. Smile

Also, I was wondering if you guys think I should add subforums in the Operating System forum specifically for each Windows, Mac, and Linux to make "searching for posts" more easier or would that be redundant?
Fantastic adaption of the theme. Good work.
(2010-12-14, 12:05 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Fantastic adaption of the theme. Good work.

Thank you. A few days ago I was still using the Afresh theme and I thought it was time for a change. Apart 1 seems to match my own website design perfectly with a few edits. Big Grin
Love the theme, love the concept, good luck, i might join soon Big Grin.

FYI I love your avatar too Toungue.
Finally a good forum and site in the Showcase forum. You seem to have worked really hard on it and the theme is good, like the adaptation. I smiled at the logo, creative Toungue. Your layout looks good and the frontpage is very well. Keep posting on the frontpage as it will bring a lot of traffic. Remember content is the key!
@Angel Caquias: Thank you. That would make me a happy camper. Smile

@Bob Jansen: I appreciate your feedback. Thank you very much. I have worked quite hard and tried to make it as good as butter so far. Thank you for the tip. My writers and I have been meaning to write many new articles very soon.
I've recently found a workaround for a problem I've had with emails. What happened was that emails from the forum were ending up the spam box of many email providers. Big Grin So, to anyone who has registered, emails shouldn't be going into the spam box and if the activation email doesn't appear, be sure to check the spam box anyway. Wink
Great work with the theme. As everyone stated, the design is certainly attractive.

Good luck bro.
Pages: 1 2