MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CoderMe Donation v6.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
(2011-04-28, 02:43 PM)bositman Wrote: [ -> ]OK tried to do it as you suggested so the variable came out like this:
$additional = "<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"cmd\" value=\"_donations\" /><input type=\"hidden\" name=\"item_name\" value=\"{$lang->front_teradonate_donation}#$insert_id:$uid | $name\" /><input type=\"hidden\" name=\"notify_url\" value=\"{$mybb->settings['teradonate_paypal_notifyurl']}";
But it is still showing not completed donations normally Confused
.. $mybb->settings['teradonate_paypal_notifyurl'] ? .. . have u added it to settings? make sure its exist, by looking in /inc/settings.php

(2011-04-28, 06:45 PM)Flogging My Log Wrote: [ -> ]I think you have bug in the plugin can you look this
http://community.mybb.com/thread-93215.html
and any advice how to resolve it
hi .. its not from my plugin.. something wrong with the web host..
1. out of memory 2096680 Bytes is needed => 1.99 Mbs .. is this too much ?!!
2. Query: SHOW TABLES LIKE 'teradonate' => such query isn't exist in my plugin.
3. and in this http://community.mybb.com/attachment.php?aid=22493 attachment, this problem isn't related to my plugin in any way..
maybe ur webhost is limiting ur resources..I think you have to contact your web host..
sorry for that
Ok thank you for support
welcome mate Wink
Hi Tera,
Bitcoins are growing quickly now, any chance of adding those also?

FYI: There is a sample wordpress plugin...
...getting the link now.
Edit: Oops... Blush
That plugin requires the user to have the Linux Bitcoin program running on their server.

Any chance of adding code which works with this related service?
MyBitcoin
https://www.mybitcoin.com

FYI:
This would be easy! Big Grin
Quote:Shopping Cart Interface (SCI) and HTML button code generator

Just like many other popular payment systems; you can easily generate and paste HTML code onto your website to accept Bitcoin payments! No more messy programming, or other headaches. You'll have your website accepting Bitcoin in minutes!

If the admin enables Bitcoins, then can the 'standard' MyBitcoin HTML button code be modified with the "price" = $donation_amount?*
*or whatever the details, please consider adding Bitcoin support to your great plugin.

Thank you.
(2011-04-29, 08:09 AM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Tera,
Bitcoins are growing quickly now, any chance of adding those also?

FYI: There is a sample wordpress plugin...
...getting the link now.
Edit: Oops... :blush:
That plugin requires the user to have the Linux Bitcoin program running on their server.

Any chance of adding code which works with this related service?
MyBitcoin
https://www.mybitcoin.com

FYI:
This would be easy! :D
Quote:Shopping Cart Interface (SCI) and HTML button code generator

Just like many other popular payment systems; you can easily generate and paste HTML code onto your website to accept Bitcoin payments! No more messy programming, or other headaches. You'll have your website accepting Bitcoin in minutes!

If the admin enables Bitcoins, then can the 'standard' MyBitcoin HTML button code be modified with the "price" = $donation_amount?*
*or whatever the details, please consider adding Bitcoin support to your great plugin.

Thank you.

mmmm.. never heard abt bitcoins b4 ..

still growing though.. is adding it so urgent?.. my advice is lets give it some time to see it worths coding or not ..
hate to add it 2day and it sucks 2morow .. loooooooool
if u've to ..and need it.. will do it 4 u at ur own risk but won't b 4 free..:)
Any chance at all this will support Paypal Subscriptions?
really .. I don't know..
what a waste! Cm'on man Paypal is waaaaaaaaaay more used than all others...
(2011-05-17, 02:51 AM)otherwhirl Wrote: [ -> ]what a waste! Cm'on man Paypal is waaaaaaaaaay more used than all others...

paypal is already included.. but he asked to add subscriptions .. don't see if this really matter donation or subscription.. all are money...

more over I've paid work to do. . sorry 4 saying that.. but I need time for finish my work.. in no way something done 4 free will get higher priority than paid one .. I believe this is not applied to me but to all coders .. thx 4 understanding and sorry for any inconvenience
Hi Tera really great addon you made here !
Realy love it !

But is there an option to add manual users to the donation page ?

Because i use an other donation progress called mollie its really popular in The Netherlands...
But i would love to add manual users to youre addon...
So i can have one page where i can see all donations (youre donors page)

Greetings
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49