MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CoderMe Donation v6.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2010-12-13, 01:44 PM)tera Wrote: [ -> ]seems, you guys like paypal Smile

ok.. will add it.

Thank you so much.
I will definitely use this on all my sites once it's been updated.
Looks great, with the paypal addition I'd most certainly use it. Good job Smile
Ok, thanks for considering my ideas and looking forward seeing PayPal IPN in it as well Smile

Off topic
My name is either Andraž or Andraz if you can't type that letter and not Andras Smile
ok Andraž..

well adding IPN ..why not .. it depends on donations received ..as this will encourage me .. otherwise maybe next version of this will be premium .. but really I don't like that ..

anytime I can do paid requests.. I do like that .. :)

dont think paypal is already implemented by others. if you like you can implement most of the services available like paypal, alertpay, liberty reserve and money bookers though they are already implemented by others. and most of the people like paypal as it provides the best security and mostly used.
tera, would you mind if I edited the plugin to include paypal?
this is s3xy, i could edit it with paypal if i get permission
hope someone intergrates it without loop holes
(2010-12-15, 08:22 PM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]tera, would you mind if I edited the plugin to include paypal?

(2010-12-16, 02:48 AM)Dark Byte Wrote: [ -> ]this is s3xy, i could edit it with paypal if i get permission

Released under Creative Commons - Attribution No Derivatives
cc by-nd
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/legalcode
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/

according to the license (if u have read it) cannot be edited by others.. so won't give u permission 2 do so..

by the way all my future plugins will be released under this license. so better to read about it :p

and u guys, be patients till I implement 4 u ... :)

Smile thanks for the word. if possible, install money bookers too Wink