MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CoderMe Donation v6.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Acunetix WEB Vulnerability Scanner (donate.php ebank,email,note => This script is possibly vulnerable to Cross Site Scripting (XSS) attacks.)
.. try to scan your site with acunetix

[Image: N05mi.png]

Hi, is it possible to have this as a block for the portal rather than just in the forums itself?
I like this plugin just installed and accidently deleted top donate button and was wonder whats the link to get to it... I wanna add it to my footer..
any news about update of this for 1.6.6
seems I missed the party here ;)

well , I cannot quote all of your responses for a reason. so I'll reply as follows:

About (XSS) thing:
I believe my plugin isn't vulnerable, although its uses javascript, I don't accept any user html or javascript codes,actually all code well converted to html entites so if a user enter <script> Malicious-code </script> it'll converted to &lt;script&gt; Malicious-code &lt;/script&gt; ..well this way the javascript code lost its malicious meaning, PLUS: all validations done against values in php code, and no way to change it except BAD guy can access ur webserver filesystem by (ftp or whatever..). As why Acunetix report a possible problem, to know for sure, you need to look at its source code. ok seems this not possible, then I guess its FALSE POSITIVE happit .. just to make its users in the safe side. this is better than give you FALSE NEGATIVE and you're computer get infected.

About support to Mybb 16.5 and 1.6.6
really why my plugin isn't compatible with these versions!! ..if you installed it and found a problem, please post your problem here.. don't be scared..installation won't destroy your forum or bring down your server

About theme/bar/buttons
all of them are customizable just search for donate or teradonate in your templates and u'll find them..u can refer to previous posts. this thing is over covered in previous posts..to display bar on certain page only..refer to previous posts also: )

About update to this plugin:
its depend on your feedbacks, just tell me what the features you'd like to see in this plugin, and I'll take a look at them and try to implement them in the coming update as appropriate.. please make a list all long posts with all features explained) will be ignored ..:)

----------------------------------
being busy recently, so pardon me for late reply
@Tera: 1.6.5 and 1.6.6 had code changes. So people fear this might not work. Have you tried using this on 1.6.5 or 1.6.6 ?
Thank you, tera. Smile

I see lots of posts here -- page after page -- but few seem to offer their appreciation.
Your work is appreciated, and valuable to the myBB community. Again, thanks!
This plugin may be helpful for a site I'm trying to develop right now. (We'll see how it goes.)

really thank you. kpmedia
"" I wish I have time to do more ""

TESTED
I tested the plugin with fresh install of Mybb 1.6.6 and everything is ok as expected
Help Me Please I got this problem when Installing

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 16

CREATE TABLE mybb_teradonate (did INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, uid INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', ogid INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', name VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', email VARCHAR(120) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', ebank VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', amount SMALLINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', currency CHAR(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' , note VARCHAR(100) DEFAULT '', ip VARCHAR(39) DEFAULT '', dateline BIGINT(30) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', confirmed TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', PRIMARY KEY did (did), KEY uid (uid), KEY ogid (ogid)) TYPE=MyISAM;
have you recently updated your mysql server version.. or already using a a recent version?

ok solution is as follows:
open /inc/plugins/teradonate.php and search for:
Type=MyISAM

and replace it with
ENGINE=MyISAM
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49