MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CoderMe Donation v6.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
installed .. :)
working like a charm...bro we owe you...for this greatest plugin for mybb ever
thx 4 ur sweet words...

-----------------
attachment updated (Sorry 4got the images folder).. :P
Magnificent Upgrade tera Smile
This is brilliant, how do you add payment by GBP in the paypal only option?
I am in the UK and only have paypal it is currently only taking euro or dollars?
Thank you
hello tera,

thanks for this wonderful plugin.

can we have anonymous donation option?
------------------
in the
Donators' Group
choose a group to move donators to it, this will be done upon donation's confirmation and only if donator is already a member, default is "No Change" which means not to move donators

doesnt show the custom groups we already created.
Very Nice...
(2010-12-23, 01:48 AM)bluestar Wrote: [ -> ]This is brilliant, how do you add payment by GBP in the paypal only option?
I am in the UK and only have paypal it is currently only taking euro or dollars?
Thank you
I'm not sure if I got it .. GBP supported by all options except LibertyReserve ..make sure ur paypal account in GBP....
(2010-12-23, 09:00 AM)TheGodFather Wrote: [ -> ]hello tera,

thanks for this wonderful plugin.

can we have anonymous donation option?
------------------
in the
Donators' Group
choose a group to move donators to it, this will be done upon donation's confirmation and only if donator is already a member, default is "No Change" which means not to move donators

doesnt show the custom groups we already created.
Donators' Group : will fetch all available groups in ur forums.(from ur cache). if u cannot see ur custom groups.. in the list ..just try to update the cache ..
what about the anonymous donations option?
do mean accepting donations from non registered?