MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CoderMe Donation v6.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for this, but when I place a check in "Paypal" and save it's not actually saving the selection and when I browse to the donate.php page I simply get this:

Administrator choosed not to accept donations nowadays!

It's now deactivated and uninstalled.

EDIT: Uninstalling this mod doesn't seem to work correctly either. It just loaded a blank white page. I still see the donation configuration options in Admin Permissions > Donators. I hope this hasn't wrecked my install that I worked years on perfecting.

EDIT2: Okay, after deleting the files from my webserver I no longer see the donation configuration options in Admin Permissions. Though I have no idea why uninstalling after deactivating this plugin lead to a blank white page.
This is a great plugin! However, I was wondering if you could add just one feature. Could you allow use to fill in a custom message to display on the donation page? I would like to be able to tell my site users what the donations will be for and my appreciations for donating.

tera how do i make it send money to me as gift instead of donation.
(2011-01-06, 04:37 PM)xomp Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this, but when I place a check in "Paypal" and save it's not actually saving the selection and when I browse to the donate.php page I simply get this:

I think this is a problem of ur web browser( settings) .. mainly it caches the page and don't check if its changed .. u may use opera right, Toungue .. and note that checking PayPal isn't enough u have to enter ur PayPal account, and select groups which are able to donate..

(2011-01-06, 04:37 PM)xomp Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT2: Okay, after deleting the files from my webserver I no longer see the donation configuration options in Admin Permissions. Though I have no idea why uninstalling after deactivating this plugin lead to a blank white page.

when u uninstall any plugin, not only this.. firstly it'll be deactivated automatically then uninstall routine take place.. this is how MyBB coded it .. not my work .. mmmmmm however, I didn't try to deactivate then uninstall ..

(2011-01-08, 03:00 AM)Sarosia Wrote: [ -> ]This is a great plugin! However, I was wondering if you could add just one feature. Could you allow use to fill in a custom message to display on the donation page? I would like to be able to tell my site users what the donations will be for and my appreciations for donating.
mmmm edit the templates-> global templates -> donate
(2011-01-09, 05:24 PM)MoDz Wrote: [ -> ]tera how do i make it send money to me as gift instead of donation.

sorry this is not available in this plugin.. its mainly for donations .. and coded for this purpose ..

if ('donation' == 'Money' and 'gift' == 'Money'):
print 'Who cares? Toungue';
endif
(2011-01-10, 06:00 AM)tera Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-06, 04:37 PM)xomp Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this, but when I place a check in "Paypal" and save it's not actually saving the selection and when I browse to the donate.php page I simply get this:

I think this is a problem of ur web browser( settings) .. mainly it caches the page and don't check if its changed .. u may use opera right, Toungue .. and note that checking PayPal isn't enough u have to enter ur PayPal account, and select groups which are able to donate..

(2011-01-06, 04:37 PM)xomp Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT2: Okay, after deleting the files from my webserver I no longer see the donation configuration options in Admin Permissions. Though I have no idea why uninstalling after deactivating this plugin lead to a blank white page.

when u uninstall any plugin, not only this.. firstly it'll be deactivated automatically then uninstall routine take place.. this is how MyBB coded it .. not my work .. mmmmmm however, I didn't try to deactivate then uninstall ..

Thanks but I actually take precautions to make sure I'm not pulling info from cache when testing these plugins. Furthermore I gave permissions to everyone to send donations (not sure why you would want to restrict users/groups from donating but meh.). I've seen a post or two a couple pages back with the same message I was seeing.

None the less this seems to work for most, but not all. I'll be waiting for a working one for me since you believe there to be no issues with it.
thank you tera. I learned though that you can get into trouble with PayPal since donating to a site is not non profit. Or is it?
(2011-01-11, 01:55 AM)xomp Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks but I actually take precautions to make sure I'm not pulling info from cache when testing these plugins. Furthermore I gave permissions to everyone to send donations (not sure why you would want to restrict users/groups from donating but meh.). I've seen a post or two a couple pages back with the same message I was seeing.

None the less this seems to work for most, but not all. I'll be waiting for a working one for me since you believe there to be no issues with it.
sorry 2 hear that.. and no, it should work 4 all coz I coded this plugin to work on standard mybb 1.6 ..... I don't think its problem with plugin .. since many people have it working smoothly .. I suggest ( if u still want to try :P ) u disable JavaScript in ur web browser .. and try again..
(2011-01-11, 03:25 AM)MoDz Wrote: [ -> ]thank you tera. I learned though that you can get into trouble with PayPal since donating to a site is not non profit. Or is it?
Oh! how comes?!! if this is true .. PayPal must be closed long time ago .. don't u see how many people collecting donations worldwide ..!!

(2011-01-11, 03:25 AM)MoDz Wrote: [ -> ]thank you tera. I learned though that you can get into trouble with PayPal since donating to a site is not non profit. Or is it?
Quote:Oh! how comes?!! if this is true .. PayPal must be closed long time ago .. don't u see how many people collecting donations worldwide ..!!

idk i heard of a friend it happened to him using the paypal donation button.

Great plugin i am still using it!
can we increase the redirection time?
(2011-01-12, 09:28 AM)TheGodFather Wrote: [ -> ]can we increase the redirection time?
its not redirection .. but submitting ..
however, I will make it more customizable in the next release.. :)