MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hello/Goodbye/General Chat Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread is popular on many forums I regularly visit, so I figured I'd post it here. Hopefully someone who's Staff thinks it's worthy of a sticky. Big Grin

This is the thread where you can post if you're leaving the forum or you've just logged on, or you can post to just chat with other users.

(* All normal rules including double posting and low quality posting stand.)
We have a whole forum for this Wink

There is a stickied introductions thread.

Most people, unless they are well know won't post a goodbye thread Smile
This is completely pointless.
1) There is a whole forum for General Chat.
2) There is a sticky thread for posting welcome messages.
3) People are not that likely to say "I'm leaving the forum for a few days" etc etc, unless they were really well known.
Guys, you're missing the point. This is for fun. When you're signing out of the forum you say goodye etc, when you've just signed it you say hello, and you can just chat in the thread... I will show you an example of what you're meant to do by posting a link to a thread on another forum if you still don't understand.
I'm going to close this due to the forum being for general chat as whole. Plus we have plenty of threads such as the introduction thread and me thread already Smile