MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multi quote button missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just noticed the multi quote is missing on my forum this is on all templates i have checked both acp show m-quote buttons is on
And the post m-quote is also in the templates have i missed something my test board which is a direct copy of my board it works on there. just not on my main board.
In ./inc/init.php, find:
define("TIME_NOW", time()); 

Add after:
define("NO_PLUGINS", 1); 

If it's okay after doing this, it's a plugin, if it still happens, it's something else.
You've probably turned it off in your forum settings, go here to change it - http://yoursite.tld/admin/index.php?modu...nge&gid=18
No still the same
(2010-12-13, 06:43 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]No still the same

Did you check what I said above? That is most likely your problem. Otherwise, you are using a 1.6 template right?
i'm using 1.6 and if it was that simple i wouldn't post here.
It's still missing after adding the code to ./inc.init.php ??

Sorry not sure who you were replying to.
(2010-12-13, 06:54 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]It's still missing after adding the code to ./inc.init.php ??

Sorry not sure who you were replying to.

Yes the other poster replied at the same time.
(2010-12-13, 06:52 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]i'm using 1.6 and if it was that simple i wouldn't post here.

Please don't be rude, I'm simply trying to help you and I'm not aware of your skill levels as I'm quite new here.

http://yoursite.tld/admin/index.php?modu...nge&gid=13

Quote:Maximum Nested Quote Tags
The maximum depth level for quote tags. When quote-replying to a post, all nested quotes which exceed this threshold are automatically removed. Note that this value is only enforced when quote-replying - it is still possible to manually enter quotes to exceed this limit, and this setting will not affect posts already submitted. Set to 0 to disable.

Check that setting, make sure it is set to more than 1.
{$post['button_multiquote']} is in the postbit template?

What's in your postbit_multiquote template?
Pages: 1 2