MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GuruForums.net - Technical Support! Join Now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GuruForums

Hello everyone, I am now permanently reopening GuruForums, this forum is based on technical support.

I would love for everyone to join after our relaunch.

URL: http://guruforums.net

Thanks.
Wow, The Elite is a Staff member at yet another forum.. :o

Well, your forum is looking good and has a nice theme, now you just need that all important activity!
Why is it that the same group of people always start the same forums and they always fail in the end, and yet for some strange reason you guys keep making them. From looking at the forums you don't have anything unique and I'm not sure why I should join because you guys don't seem to be focusing on anything particular.

If I really want "coding" - it's programming, help than I would go to a forum which is dedicated to programming. Same counts for the Amine and Computer section. I would also believe to score better if I sell stuff on a forum which has over 100k members and is a dedicated marketplace forum than on a small tiny forum which seems to focus on to the most random subjects put together.

Sorry for sounding so harsh and negative but I see these forums popping up and falling down weekly and they are just starting to annoy me. Please put some real effort in this and try to come up with some unique content and resources.
What Bob said, plus the theme is ugly. Really ugly.
I like the design and the icons you've used for the forums. The Mario one is my favorite. Big Grin
I am now focusing my forum on Technical Support.