MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: good community?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I haven't really stay to any community, are there any good ones out there?

I'm into gfx, writing, and just talking. Any suggestions? Big Grin
Go to Gaia Online or something, haha. Wober.net is a general discussion forum I used to regularly visit, they used to run MyBB too. Not anymore though. It's not a bad site and is active.
GFX.. hmm, lets see.
There are a few good ones out there, any general board will cover what you need. What about the Support Forums they offer all those, pleasant community from what I recall.
(2010-12-14, 03:00 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]There are a few good ones out there, any general board will cover what you need. What about the Support Forums they offer all those, pleasant community from what I recall.

Yeah, SupportForums.net is a nice site and is cool for general discussion.
(2010-12-14, 02:46 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]GFX.. hmm, lets see.

^.^ i know where you going at.

(2010-12-14, 03:00 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]There are a few good ones out there, any general board will cover what you need. What about the Support Forums they offer all those, pleasant community from what I recall.

Hmm ill think about it.

(2010-12-14, 02:42 AM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Gaia Online or something, haha. Wober.net is a general discussion forum I used to regularly visit, they used to run MyBB too. Not anymore though. It's not a bad site and is active.

Wober's i was on but i don't know i cant get into them really :/

I really liked Wober. Apart from the owner having his stupid mood swings, it's a pretty good forum.
(2010-12-14, 03:46 AM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote: [ -> ]I really liked Wober. Apart from the owner having his stupid mood swings, it's a pretty good forum.

Ahhh anymore communties? I own a general board also Big Grin So im pretty focus on that, but i want to be on other boards too Big Grin
Angel, you have a spot on my forum any time. Wink
(2010-12-14, 02:42 AM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Gaia Online or something, haha. Wober.net is a general discussion forum I used to regularly visit, they used to run MyBB too. Not anymore though. It's not a bad site and is active.

Gaia is full of whining kids lol
Pages: 1 2