MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GoMobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I figured I would post this here, too, so I can get some feedback on the plugin aspect of GoMobile (theme criticism is always accepted too) Blush

You can check out the latest version of GoMobile here: http://www.mybbgm.com/download.php (looking at getting an SVN setup in the future)

I'm open to any suggestions, really. Anything from security, optimization, to formatting or anything you can think of that would make GoMobile even more awesome Smile

I'll do my best to periodically update this thread as well as on the official site with the latest news. Feedback can be sent directly to me, posted here, or on the MyBBGM.com forums.

Thanks!

Latest Version: https://github.com/Scoutie44/MyBB-GoMobile
Great job scoutie i use this on gojii atm, i love posting with my android Big Grin Works perfectly. If you need feedback on android 2.1 its perfect. Maby different color scenes? Big Grin. I love the default just i have no other suggestions Toungue.
I do plan on hosting a color-customizer, so you can basically pick a color and download the appropriate files. Of course, that won't be for a while. Once we go gold, though, I will post a complete CSS guide for customization.
(2010-12-14, 02:30 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]I do plan on hosting a color-customizer, so you can basically pick a color and download the appropriate files. Of course, that won't be for a while. Once we go gold, though, I will post a complete CSS guide for customization.

Ahh i already went threw the css i think i know my way around, if there is like a section where we can release mobile themes that would be awesome.
I will have a look at the new release and install it on MyBB Runway. So far I am very pleased with it and believe it's a very useful and has a lot of potential.
(2010-12-14, 02:32 AM)Angel Caquias. Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh i already went threw the css i think i know my way around, if there is like a section where we can release mobile themes that would be awesome.

I'll certainly keep it in mind, it's not a bad idea. Remind me if I forget in a few months Toungue

(2010-12-14, 03:02 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]I will have a look at the new release and install it on MyBB Runway. So far I am very pleased with it and believe it's a very useful and has a lot of potential.

Thanks Smile If you find any bugs or performance killers, let me know!

Currently playing with Github, I'm a complete n00b so it'll take me a few days to feel my way around xD
Github is very nice, played with it too but never really took advantage of it. I will run some performance tests for you tomorrow Wink.
I found one little bug when i use opera on my phone then go on my desktop with opera the mobile theme is on :/ And it don't let me change it back to default o.o.

Also ill remind you don't worry Big Grin.
Not a bad little feature if you ask me, must be helpful for mobile users.
Someone else reported that, I'll have to look into it (Angel). And thanks, Bob!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15