MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Turn off Redirection Pages.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like the pages we get after posting.

It's really annoying, and isn't helpful for anyone, just delays getting us back to the thread. Please turn them off.

Go UCP > Edit Options > Untick Show friendly redirect pages.
It's easier on the server.
UCP > Options > Show friendly redirect pages.
I need to refresh moar often.
(2010-12-14, 02:31 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Go UCP > Preferences > Untick Show friendly redirect pages.

Thanks boss, done that now but I still think they should be turned off globally.
(2010-12-14, 02:37 AM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-14, 02:31 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Go UCP > Preferences > Untick Show friendly redirect pages.

Thanks boss, done that now but I still think they should be turned off globally.

Other members preferences don't effect you.

You can't force your ideas to other :s Also MyBB leave default settings as it is for better understanding the default look of MyBB.
We leave all settings on this forum as default so new users can see what MyBB is like.

And it should change just for you?
I love how you can disable that and the next page you see is a friendly redirect saying thank you. Even though I understand why, it's still funny.