MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins & Theme Installations!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all!

I can install any plugin or theme you want at a very cheap price. I can only install plugins and themes that are in English though!

Plugins: $0.25 each.
Themes: $0.40 each.

All payments are taken via PayPal after the work is complete. Any validated plugins or themes can be installed. cPanel login details will be required.

PM me or post here if you need anything. Wink
Plugins and themes can be done easily. I can even do these without payments
That's fair enough, but I will do these at a cheap price and very quickly.
This isn't something people really need to be paying for. You can go from downloading a plugin to having it installed in 30 seconds, it's not a complicated procedure.
If someone can upload and install mybb itself , they wont have any problems installing themes or plugins.
I lol, because it will cost more to transfer the money then its worth.
(2010-12-19, 01:30 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I lol, because it will cost more to transfer the money then its worth.

Nope because I'd complete the work first then you could send the cash as a gift.
(2010-12-19, 01:33 AM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-19, 01:30 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I lol, because it will cost more to transfer the money then its worth.

Nope because I'd complete the work first then you could send the cash as a gift.

So many flaws in that logic.

If i don't pay
If someone reports you for misusing paypal. (Because last time i checked, asking for Gifts that are for work to bypass fees is a breech of their TOS, and borderline illegal.
Asking someone to give details
or the 90% of people who will try to get you to install these on a multiforum host. etc.