MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: interface cant show when link through network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i setup the mybb forum successfully in my computer, when i wan use another computer in the network link to the forum, the interface become problem. kindly refer the print screen that i attached. thank

Use a different browser, like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Internet Explorer is outdated and will show weird things on a lot of sites.
(2010-12-14, 03:49 AM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote: [ -> ]Use a different browser, like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Internet Explorer is outdated and will show weird things on a lot of sites.

i already try the mozilla firefox, 3.6, the problem still, it will related to win firewall or other ?
It could be your firewall, however it's unlikely. Turn it off and try.
(2010-12-14, 04:09 AM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote: [ -> ]It could be your firewall, however it's unlikely. Turn it off and try.

the problem is same, i already disable the win firewall
Make sure your board url points to the right location.
AdminCP>Settings>General Configuration

From what I can tell looking at your screenshot, the board url should be http://192.168.0.123/mybbs/upload
It won't be the firewall, because your forum data got through. As said, check the bburl Wink