MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rate the forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been working the past few days making a few changes to my forum. Still using the default MyBB theme, but with some changes made to better it.

What do you think?

Link: http://www.mrgtb.com
Default theme + No Content = -1 sorry. :s
You used to run a vBulletin forum, I remember this domain being used on their forums. Nothing really exciting here though to be fairly honest.
This forum shall be either closed, gone, or dead within 2 weeks if nothing changes.
(2010-12-15, 04:27 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]This forum shall be either closed, gone, or dead within 2 weeks if nothing changes.

And what makes you say that?

I like the changes to the theme you have done, might have potential but i doubt that.
Just to say here, that my intention wasn't to create a complete new look from the default theme. Just to enhance it a little better, that's all.

I was always intending to stay with the default theme, but tweak it a little here and there.
(2010-12-14, 02:39 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Default theme + No Content = -1 sorry. :s

Yet, and this tickles me a little. Last night I saw you leave another reply about a site asking for a review. You gave it a "great review", yet it was only using a ready made theme created by another person. I checked the sites footer and saw the theme link-back he was using there.

I find that very odd, that you can give that site such a good review?

Gary Bolton Wrote:Yet, and this tickles me a little. Last night I saw you leave another reply about a site asking for a review. You gave it a "great review", yet it was only using a ready made theme created by another person. I checked the sites footer and saw the theme link-back he was using there.

I find that very odd, that you can give that site such a good review?

So what can you expect from reviewers ? I'm sorry, but your site have nothing to review on Huh
We review sites depending on what there is available and how active it is. Your site is very small, uses the default theme and has little content, what do you expect us to say??
(2010-12-15, 03:28 PM)Gary Bolton Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-15, 04:27 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]This forum shall be either closed, gone, or dead within 2 weeks if nothing changes.
And what makes you say that?
Because it has nothing unique at all, what's the goal of the site?
Pages: 1 2