MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The best plugin ever (user wars)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for a user wars plugin. IPB has one, where users can create virtual armies using cash they make from the forum. They can attack other users and gain resources. There was like five options for what you build your army out of.
Humans
Elves
Dwarfs
Orks
and a few others.

You can buy better armor and weapons, build a better fortress, and soooooooooooooooo much more! It was probably the most incredible plugin I have ever seen. It really got users posting.

They even had special powers you can award your troops.

Tell me what you think!
If this was implemented as a MyBB plugin, this would be amazing. It would be a lot of work for the plugin developer though, that will put some off.
It was the awsomest modification I have ever seen for any forum software. I really hope someone makes this mod!
I think its fairly easy enough by making some extensions if you are using MYPS.
(2010-12-14, 04:50 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I think its fairly easy enough by making some extensions if you are using MYPS.

Would you take it on?

Looks like something that would need massive coding as they'd also need to fight each other etc. Maybe we could suggest it to labrocca for MyBB Central as a paid plugin. Wink
Sure you can ask there from labrocca too. Good luck Wink
I sent him a PM, so we will see what he thinks...
any news from him,hobbyplace?