MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Subscibe to thread & Email Notification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Even I am not Subscibing to any threads I am receiving Email Notifications when I look to Subscribed Threads in User Cp I can see lots of them.
Go into your User-CP -> Options and check the setting "Automatically subscribe to threads you post in.".
The setting is not marked so I'm still subscbrided ...
You have to delete all existing subscriptions in your User-CP. If the setting I mentioned above is not checked you will not be subscribed to any future threads automatically.
I cleaned all but after a time it subscribes again even the box is not checked
I used some sitemaping software from my pc. Can these softwares effectable ?
There's a chance if they are logged into your account, and they hit the "Subscribe to this Thread" link, then the server would create a subscription for you.
I'm thinking further away, lapsture! do you remember if you have modified the options page in the cp so that subscribing a thread is obligatory, I mean whether you set yes or no, it is always yes!?

Regards
zaher1988 Wrote:I'm thinking further away, lapsture! do you remember if you have modified the options page in the cp so that subscribing a thread is obligatory, I mean whether you set yes or no, it is always yes!?

Regards

No I never modified subscribing in Use CP.

# Favorite Threads
# Subscribed Threads
# Forum Subscriptions

Were also full and in Forum Subscriptions there was Remove All Subscriptions options so I had to clean them all one by one.

As I rememmber I have done RSS Syndication I guess this made all subscriptions.