MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing Login Message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know where to change this message

Quote:You are either not logged in or do not have permission to view this page. This could be because one of the following reasons:

1. You are not logged in or registered. Please use the form at the bottom of this page to login.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may have been disabled by an administrator, or it may be awaiting account activation.
4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or links.

I know the language file is messages.lang.php but when looking through the template editor in the admin area, I could find which template actually controlled that page/message...

I basically just want to remove the list 1-4 and just keep the message before it but edited obviously...
Templates > Error Message Templates > error_nopermission and error_nopermission_loggedin.
Great, thanks for the quick response!

By the way, does anyone know where the option is to completely disable user registration...
Most likely the User Registration and Profile Options... Smile