MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SCD Inline Google Translation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've released my fork of the Google Inline Translation Plugin

This is an early release in which I have fixed all of the bugs with the original that I knew about. Discussion is welcome.
not compatible with 1.6?
(2010-12-15, 02:46 PM)1master1 Wrote: [ -> ]not compatible with 1.6?

Please read things before posting questions like this. Look at the thread title... [For 1.6] tag is there for a reason. It is also in the 1.6 portion of the Mods Site.
yes, i had seen that. but it isnt allowing to install. saying that, this is not compatible with this version. may be you must have a better look.
Ah, I see, there is a regression in the compatibility that reverted the version from 1.6 to 1.4. My apologies. Just change it and you can use it. I'll update the download. Thanks.
Mods Site download is fixed as well.
i had already did that too and installed. when we install it, it says that plugin is (un)installed correctly when we browse the settings in acp.
and also it is being displayed as uninstalled even though we install it and it is adding the google translator settings everytime we click on the install in plugin section
Ok apparently every change I made in the last revision is missing from the download. Give me an hour or two and I'll make them again. Thanks for reporting.
thank you
No problem, I hate regressions... its like everything I did last night before uploading it vanished. Even my changes to the readme.
Pages: 1 2 3 4