MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Domain Troubles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You have to wait for them to respond.
(2010-12-15, 04:09 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]You have to wait for them to respond.

I did. Now my account has been terminated like I requested but they still have not answered my support ticket about the domain. Dodgy
I see lots of experts here!
To be honest I do not have
lots of knowledge about domains
and stuff but I wanna learn because
I wanna put up my own online business
one day. Thanks guys!
(2010-12-29, 04:13 AM)chriskorr Wrote: [ -> ]I see lots of experts here!

They experts try to keep it a 1 expert to 2 spambot ratio.
(2010-12-29, 04:28 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-29, 04:13 AM)chriskorr Wrote: [ -> ]I see lots of experts here!

They experts try to keep it a 1 expert to 2 spambot ratio.

lol.
Tell them they'll get a waffle if they help.
Never have somebody else register a domain for you. By law THEY own the domain even if you pay for it. A lot of web hosting companies offer free domains or register the domains for you in order to prevent you from leaving because they can keep your domain even if you leave.

ALWAYS ORDER YOUR OWN DOMAINS AND KEEP THEM LOCKED TO YOUR REGISTRAR ACCOUNT!
(2010-12-29, 08:37 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Never have somebody else register a domain for you. By law THEY own the domain even if you pay for it. A lot of web hosting companies offer free domains or register the domains for you in order to prevent you from leaving because they can keep your domain even if you leave.

ALWAYS ORDER YOUR OWN DOMAINS AND KEEP THEM LOCKED TO YOUR REGISTRAR ACCOUNT!

I told him this. :/

Looks like he learned the lesson the hard way. Sad
(2010-12-29, 08:45 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like he learned the lesson the hard way. Sad

Na hopefully they give it, he been threw to much success to be screwed over now :/
Pages: 1 2 3 4