MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: View Manager Problem in ACP: filtering with Custom Profile fields
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've spent an Hour searching on this problem and haven't come accross a solution using the search function.

I'm trying to create a new view in the Users and Groups in the ACP filtering the results based on the answer of a custom profile field I have created.

I've created a custom profile field: A checkbox with one answer (Yes) It is hidden, not Required, & not editable by the User.

So when I try to create a custom view of users who have yes checked( by a mod): It does not filter the results: It returns all users

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
Try making the custom profile field unhidden. This may solve the problem.
(2010-12-15, 01:12 AM)Blake123 Wrote: [ -> ]Try making the custom profile field unhidden. This may solve the problem.

I tired another custom profile field I made that was just a textbox: zipcode field. I created a new view based on a zipcode entered and it won't return the correct results either. (it was unhidden)

I'm wondering has anybody been able to create a view based on a custom profile field?
Can i have a link to a forum?
Never mind, I didn't look in the reported bugs, and I see that this problem has been confirmed there
So hopefully it will get fixed in a new release.
Anybody want to take a shot a t fixing this? I didn't realize 1.6.1 was being released today. I really don't want to wait that long for the next update to fix this issue. It seems what's happening is its not saving your custom profile selections when you hit save after making a new view