MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pixovee :: The Best Community Around!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-12-15, 12:33 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Just keep posting content and try to offer something unique over the time. Good luck.
Thanks Smile

(2010-12-16, 02:53 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Theme is so overused and I personally don't like it at all.
First, thanks for the feedback Smile I've heard both extremes, from your "hate it" to "I love it!". I'm at a bit of a dilemma...
(2010-12-17, 12:12 AM)DannysForum Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-15, 12:33 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Just keep posting content and try to offer something unique over the time. Good luck.
Thanks Smile

(2010-12-16, 02:53 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Theme is so overused and I personally don't like it at all.
First, thanks for the feedback Smile I've heard both extremes, from your "hate it" to "I love it!". I'm at a bit of a dilemma...
In my opinion, any theme that is overused is a bad choice even if it looks good. The whole point of a design is to show originality.

(2010-12-17, 12:24 AM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-17, 12:12 AM)DannysForum Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks Smile

In my opinion, any theme that is overused is a bad choice even if it looks good. The whole point of a design is to show originality.
Easy for you to say, *looks at your forum, giggles*.
Floating box asking me to register = automatic close window. If you can't respect me as a guest I won't be interested in joining your forum.
Another .info forum set up cheaply, just reg a .com or something jeez. If you can't afford it and could only afford a .info then you won't be able to afford the renewal costs in a year..typical.
Good luck with it.
Change the theme as its overused.
remove the floating message to guests as its hurting the mood.
(2010-12-20, 10:52 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Another .info forum set up cheaply, just reg a .com or something jeez. If you can't afford it and could only afford a .info then you won't be able to afford the renewal costs in a year..typical.

I appreciate the feedback, my reason for the .info was .com and .net were not available. I, however, have now gotten a .org just to prove to you that I am not cheap.

As many people have suggested the removal of the "floating guest warn", I have removed it.
Love the name! Wink

If your main site is going to be the forum, I see no need for a subdomain.
All you need to do is change the title of this topic and there wouldn't be any of the argument.
--------------------
Anyway, I'm not gonna say this is the BEST community ever. But you have good 'mount of posts. Off on a good start. Maybe get a .com domain name. .info suppose to be used for informational sites, not forum sites. Well, if I have to rate it, it will be a 6 out of 10. But don't give up!! Takes time to get activity.
--------------------
And I didn't say I'm gonna register, just in case you ask.
Pages: 1 2