MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Newreply Attachments not showing on all posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, first time I have had to come here. Love the forum software, tried many and this is by far the best.

I am having a small problem. I don't know if this is a setting I have missed or something else. When doing a new reply (newreply) the Attachments box only shows on a few threads/posts. There doesn't seem to be any pattern on why it shows in some but not others.

As you can see it works here:

[Image: workspace1011.th.png]

but not here:

[Image: workspace1012.th.png]

But it does work on all new threads.

I have had a look at the template for newthread and newreply and the {$attachbox} part are the same apart from tabindex=.

{$attachbox}
<br />
<div align="center"><input type="submit" class="button" name="submit" value="{$lang->post_reply}" tabindex="3" accesskey="s" />  <input type="submit" class="button" name="previewpost" value="{$lang->preview_post}" tabindex="4" />{$savedraftbutton}</div>
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_newreply" />
<input type="hidden" name="replyto" value="{$replyto}" />
<input type="hidden" name="posthash" value="{$posthash}" />
<input type="hidden" name="attachmentaid" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="attachmentact" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="quoted_ids" value="{$quoted_ids}" />
<input type="hidden" name="tid" value="{$tid}" />
{$editdraftpid}

The link to the forum if it helps is here: http://pinguyos.com/forum
If you don't want to sign up to the forum just let me know and I will make up a temporary account.

EDIT#

Ok I have now pined it down, but still un-sure how to repair it. All threads in the Sub-Forums will not show the attachments box, this includes making new threads. The attachments box does not work at all in any Sub-Forums.

EDIT2#

My bad Smile Didn't set forum permissions in the sub-forums. Didn't know I had to set custom permissions.