MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Did I Miss Something?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to access my website (www.chaoswebtech.com) and have tried it with Google Chrome/Firefox/and Internet Explorer, it doesn't work. When I remove the www. it works! My account is a reseller so I made a new account, for a website I'm making with a friend. And now that's not working but I made one like a week ago, and it was working fine (and still is?)

Am I missing something here? Please tell me if you now what's going on, or if I should go bug my host. Toungue

Thanks!

P.S. - I've tried complex PHP code (echo "WORK"Wink, complex html (a herf=<worknow.com>/a>), and even bashing the thing! Nothing worked. Sad
The forums are working for me, but on the homepage it says "Sorry - ChaosWebTech is currently offline as we're going through a redesign. Keep up-to-date with our forums! (Excuse the design - a new one is coming) CLICK HERE" But other than that everything is fine on my end.
It is working for me both ways o.o
Yeah, I put that there on purpose - doing a remodel. Toungue When you click the link can you go to the forums okay?
Yessir perfectly fine (:
(2010-12-15, 05:40 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I put that there on purpose - doing a remodel. Toungue When you click the link can you go to the forums okay?

Fine for me also.
hahalol.chaoswebtech.com

Can you access this?
Yes i can access hahalol , lmao Big Grin
Its teh way you setup teh domain or HTaccess,
It is working now, thanks all! Smile