MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smilies Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having a small error with my smilies! I changed the directory of where my smilies were to be used from (because I downloaded an updated set to be used on my site)... The smilies work perfectly when you post them in a post, but the small side bar where you can select the smiley by clicking on it shows up with a bunch of small "can't display picture" icons.

I probably have to change the coding to match the directory I am using for my smilies, but I do not know where...any help?

This is what it looks like..
[Image: prtscrn.png]
Configuration > Smilies > *manage the smilies* and you will want to change the root i believe.
They work fine when you use them on the forum, but they don't show up in the preview box. Know what I mean?
What is the image path when you edit the smilies??
/images/smilies/new/smiley.png

I just created a new folder inside the Smilies folder to make it easier for me to upload and edit the smilies in MyBB. I was just wondering how I can change the old directory (/images/smilies/smiley.png) to the new one so the smiles display in the smiley pop up box.
Remove the / from the start.
Haha, wow do I feel stupid! Thanks a lot! Big Grin