MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Has this plugin been released?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a Plugin that gives users "Cash", or "Points" when they are active, ex: posting, reporting posts, and being online.
For posting and reporting, I want a Moderator to "approve" of them getting their Points. Example:
1. User posts.
2. Moderator reviews post.
3. User gets the points for the post.
Note: The post does not need moderator approval, but the gaining of the points does.
When the user clicks on a download link in a specific forum, I want some of their points to be taken away. Basically, it's like a shop. Users get points for being active, and when they download things, their points get deducted.
you can use a plugin called mybux to get the download thing i've seen this on another site. not sure about the moderated points though best thing is find a plugin then ask the author to include this optional feature.
Mybux doesn't allow people to have points moderated, wouldn't be a bad feature.
Nice idea, I'm thinking to pick it up Wink
Can anyone give me a Link to the MyBux plugin?
Don't forget Newpoints. Which is what I use on my site. You can find that here:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-56492.html
Does NewPoints support:
Quote:When the user clicks on a download link in a specific forum, I want some of their points to be taken away. Basically, it's like a shop. Users get points for being active, and when they download things, their points get deducted.
(2010-12-16, 12:44 AM)Iamazn Wrote: [ -> ]Does NewPoints support:
Quote:When the user clicks on a download link in a specific forum, I want some of their points to be taken away. Basically, it's like a shop. Users get points for being active, and when they download things, their points get deducted.
Not that I know but you can easily create plugins for NewPoints so someone might have done that or is willing to make it.
You could modify the shop plugin.
Actually that would best be done with a Newpoints Sub-Plugin. This is the sort of thing that Pirata specifically designed Newpoints to allow Sub-Plugins for.