MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thumbs Post Rating 1.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Thank you.
That's Great...
I'll be trying this out for now on. It's a good idea, and the only lack in my opinion is the FID display selection (select wether or not the thumbs box appear depending on the forums).

Thank you.
(2010-12-26, 06:00 PM)Bencori Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be trying this out for now on. It's a good idea, and the only lack in my opinion is the FID display selection (select wether or not the thumbs box appear depending on the forums).

Thank you.

Agree with this - its a really neat idea - I just don't want it in all my forums Smile
Turkish Language for Thumbs Post Rating 1.1:
[attachment=20995]
More Information:
http://forum.mybbdestek.com/konu-hizli-k...turkce-1-1
Thanks.
how make it appear in portal news? below avatar.

I've try you code, but nothing happened
Nice, but I have some conflict with jquery or similar I think, I'm trying to solve that.
I have a problem with this mod, i can't rate any posts, only two hands are, and I can not click on them, as if ajax is not working. Can anybody help me with that?
This would of been awesome if rating posts adds rep
I do not understand you..
If you need to explain more clearly, I have written to me when your mouse over any of the buttons nothing is moving, even when I click .. Do you now know what the problem is?
(2010-12-26, 06:26 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-26, 06:00 PM)Bencori Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be trying this out for now on. It's a good idea, and the only lack in my opinion is the FID display selection (select wether or not the thumbs box appear depending on the forums).

Thank you.

Agree with this - its a really neat idea - I just don't want it in all my forums Smile
I will make it happen in the next update, very soon Wink

(2010-12-29, 07:03 PM)danysalva Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, but I have some conflict with jquery or similar I think, I'm trying to solve that.
Conflict? How?

(2011-01-02, 07:52 PM)Milan Wrote: [ -> ]I do not understand you..
If you need to explain more clearly, I have written to me when your mouse over any of the buttons nothing is moving, even when I click .. Do you now know what the problem is?
Is it for all the posts or just only few posts? Check your usergroup settings.

(2011-01-02, 07:36 PM)Casey S Wrote: [ -> ]This would of been awesome if rating posts adds rep
Noted. May consider it in coming version. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15