MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thumbs Post Rating 1.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2011-04-29, 03:44 AM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]^ If you're using my version of the code, edit your postbit_tpr template and remove "float_right"

Thanks Yumi, that solved the issue.

Do you have some idea about how to display the thumbs only in posts, not threads?
Any help with this?
(2011-05-01, 05:40 PM)Torrecus Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have some idea about how to display the thumbs only in posts, not threads?
what do u mean?

I'm referring to the thumbs to show only in the responses, not in the theme of the principle
...hi, first of all great plug in concept. I installed it only recently but I noticed a problem...no matter what, there's only one vote that appears in the thumbs up counter. I verified this with a friend when both of us voted in another post, he voted first so I saw the counter register 1 vote, when I voted, I saw 2 in the counter but after a refresh, its back again to 1.

...p.s. I have the latest myBB version

Found a mistake in the plugin.

If a user belongs to two different usergroups he cant rate threads.

How can i fix it ?
(2011-06-03, 01:18 PM)StefanB Wrote: [ -> ]If a user belongs to two different usergroups he cant rate threads.

How to fix this was explained a bit earlier in the thread. But note that Yumi's cool improvements on GitHub include a fix already.

BTW, Yumi, I see that even though you can revert your rating now (from thumbs down to thumbs up, and vice-versa), you can't withdraw it (i.e. no thumbs). Things are gray in life, and "no thumbs" may be a better choice sometime than the opposite thumb :)

tyyew, how about uploading a new plugin? The current one is 6 months old :)
(2011-07-01, 04:15 PM)dandv Wrote: [ -> ]tyyew, how about uploading a new plugin? The current one is 6 months old Smile
Sorry guys for not updating for so such a long time. It's been a busy months and days. Will update it very soon.

stay tuned Rolleyes
I just submitted the update package. (version 1.3 =)

Please go to the first post to download and see detailed change log.
One of a major new feature is that now user may now undo the rating (remove and re-rate).
The major bug which prevent users with secondary usergroups had been fixed.

I would like to thanks Yumi for his codes that helped me in this release. I had implemented most of Yumi's version codes, except that the structure of thumbspostrating table is not changed to the ease of upgrading from previous version. The rating button is also not disabled immediately after user click to prevent the button freeze after an error message.

I would like to apologize for this late update as I was busy with something else =)
Feedback is welcome and appreciated. Thank you.
I can't find the page? And in your Download Submissions, it says that you have only created one Plugin. Is this just me?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15