MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I do this.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I am going to merge 3 sites and make on site.
We gonna have 3 admins...so what if the userid of members are same.
Suppose, we have forum "A", it will have some members...suppose 5, and other forum "B", suppose it has 5 members....so the userid of member 1 of A will be equal to userid of member 1 in forum B..so what will happen..will the merge system allocate other userids ?

BTW, all the 3 are MYBB forums.
I guess by default, it will take user id as:-
1_1.
2_1
3_1.
and so on...

but than still this is weird to calculate.
lol...moreover.. are you guys are having the same database username and password and same localhost IP.

If it is than I guess it will take as above.. If database are not same than even if you merge you will find few things not working. Most probably.

I am waiting for suuporter answer too. Let see what they have to say.
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.