MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Find Updated - only default theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What exactly did change in 1.6.1? Because when I do Find Updated from ACP -> Templates (at ConsoleAddicted.com and MyBB-Plugins.com), only the MyBB Default theme seems to show templates that need to be updated. The other themes are not needed to update?

Is this a bug or there's actually nothing to update and what it tells me to update on the MyBB Default theme is from older upgrades? (it may be possible since I haven't changed anything in the MyBB Default theme since I switched to a custom theme)
Your analogy is probably correct. Most themes don't need reverting, as it states in the blog post:
Quote:Template changes
Since MyBB 1.6.0 the following templates have had changes to them:

portal_latestthreads_thread
showthread_poll_option_multiple
usercp_nav_misc
* Red represents the template must be updated or reverted to fix security problems
But not even those are listed :/
Those templates weren't marked red on the blog post, meaning they don't need to be reverted.
I believe they're only listed if the template isn't already default, i.e. you've made edits to it. If you've not edited them, no reverting needs to take place.

(2010-12-15, 08:25 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Those templates weren't marked red on the blog post, meaning they don't need to be reverted.

The red is for if they need to be reverted for security changes, the fact that it isn't red doesn't mean it isn't necessary to do.
That probably answers it Matt! Thanks to both of you