MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HTML School's Website/Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[attachment=20781]

Welcome to HTML School's Forum. This forum is glady ran by MYBB Forums. Here at HTML School we are about teaching people about HTML, and HTML Codes. Here you can learn more about HTML and more HTML Codes.

Home Page
HTML School's Forum

SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

Also, if you know the HTML Code for a sidebar, please let me know. THANKS!!!Toungue
Sorry to say but URL is too long.
I know, i am making it shorter atm.
There i fixed it.
I would change the icons as they don't look good on a dark background i fing pngs work best on dark backgrounds.
On the home page?
yes on the index of the forum.
Ok, thanks for the suggestion. I will get on to that A.S.A.P.
I'll be honest with you, for a first forum/website theming experience it's not to bad. However, if you want to get popular it'll need A LOT of work.

The theme needs to fully blend in, so that blue just wont work. Also, I'm not sure about a completely black theme, so like on the homepage maybe try some orange in it (like for the category backgrounds)?

And, get a domain if you can, even if it's just a .co.cc (www.co.cc) it'll look a bit better.

Good luck! Smile
[quote Chaos]
And, get a domain if you can, even if it's just a .co.cc (http://www.co.cc) it'll look a bit better.
[/quote]

I have a .co.cc. (www.htmlschool.co.cc).
Took 21 seconds to load, tell Choas to get a better host Toungue. There is not really much to say... You got a horrid theme - not the say the logo is defiantly put their to create seizures, and not content. Please work on a decent theme and get some content flowing before you show of your forum.
Pages: 1 2 3