MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last One to Post #4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2010-12-19, 01:31 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]I have just spend 40 minutes outside putting Christmas lights around the outside of three of our holiday cottages XD It was like -4 degree's and I was only expecting to be out for 10 minutes - needless to say, i was cold...

Mhmmm, cold. Big Grin
(2010-12-19, 01:31 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]I have just spend 40 minutes outside putting Christmas lights around the outside of three of our holiday cottages XD It was like -4 degree's and I was only expecting to be out for 10 minutes - needless to say, i was cold...

4 is still jogging weather Toungue. Though i saw on the news how bad the UK is right now with snow, shame.
lol, it is pitiful here now XD Three weeks ago it was kinda bad. But in London, half an inch closes the city down XD

If i get chance I'll upload a photo of my garden three weeks back Toungue
I've probably got loads of pics of the snow a few weeks ago, and one of the lights I put up in -4 today Toungue
So i won't tell youthat like 4 cities in my province had like... 3 metres? :p (in actuality it was more like one metre)
Well I had 3 feet :L
i had 20 inches Smile I liked it Toungue Everyone though it was hilarious as to how London had " the worst weather in living memory" with like 5 inches....
I think I go 1cm so far? This sucks...
(2010-12-19, 11:21 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]I think I go 1cm so far? This sucks...

Your a newfe right? You've gotten more rain then snow if so.
Dude you don't even know.

You Ontario dudes getting like the navy in to save people stuck in snow in there cars. This winter is Terrible! Rain rain rain, never had a winter like this in the history of all of NFLD I'd say. It has to be global warming, every winter gets crapier & crapier. If All this rain was snow, Newfoundland would be the next North Pole. FML.