MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last One to Post #4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes siree bob it is. I don't know why it got moved though...
I think they did this in the other threads too.

Then they moved it back to the testing forum and everyone lost a considerable amount of posts. Toungue
(2010-12-30, 03:19 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Then they moved it back to the testing forum and everyone lost a considerable amount of posts. Toungue

We move it to testing & trashing when the competition finishes.

While this strictly isn't general discussion, it's a bit of a tradition so I think it deserves an exception Wink
*YAY* For exceptions!
Exceptions seem to rule the world Toungue
Exceptions ftw! Big Grin
Every rule has an exception, except this one Wink
(2010-12-30, 05:49 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Every rule has an exception, except this one Wink

[Image: atfirst_by_mranonymous.png]
This reminds me of The Spam Thread over at iPodWizard. It's basically the same thing, but a competition (I guess?). If iPW's thread is (or was, the original got deleted by the previous staff) any indication, then as long as MyBB.com stays active I can see this getting up to the triple digits, or even quad before being closed.
MyBB is far busier and has far more active members than the last "Last one to post thread" Toungue I can also see this going on for a LONG time XD