MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last One to Post #4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firetrucks are red so they reflect the flames...? Lol.
(2010-12-31, 02:37 AM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-31, 02:24 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Bots are cheating, cheating is bad!

Also, does any one know why firetrucks are red?

No. However, the firetrucks where I live aren't red - they're yellow. :p

Dude really?? Thats awesome...

Well, firetrucks are red because there are 4 wheels on a truck and there are always 8 men on the fire truck 4 + 8 = 12, there are 12 inches on a ruler, queen Elizabeth was a ruler, they named a ship after her, the ship sailed the seven seas, seas have fish, fish have fins, people in finland are called fins, there was a great battle between the fins and the russians, russians are red, and fire trucks are always "russian" around.

And that is why firetrucks are red.
It allows the firetruck to blend in with it's surroundings.
I love the answers to that question. Toungue
I can't figure out why in the world they would want yellow fire trucks though.
(2010-12-31, 02:54 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-31, 02:37 AM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-31, 02:24 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Bots are cheating, cheating is bad!

Also, does any one know why firetrucks are red?

No. However, the firetrucks where I live aren't red - they're yellow. :p

Dude really?? Thats awesome...

Well, firetrucks are red because there are 4 wheels on a truck and there are always 8 men on the fire truck 4 + 8 = 12, there are 12 inches on a ruler, queen Elizabeth was a ruler, they named a ship after her, the ship sailed the seven seas, seas have fish, fish have fins, people in finland are called fins, there was a great battle between the fins and the russians, russians are red, and fire trucks are always "russian" around.

And that is why firetrucks are red.

I lmao'd.
Some parts of the world have yellow flames.
(2010-12-31, 03:42 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Some parts of the world have yellow flames.

What about smoke?
Exhaust?
Yellow flames?? Toungue
Well, in the Narutoverse, there are black flames too Toungue