MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last One to Post #4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know why, I never tried Opera though, heard bad things about it
Opera is horrible! Every time I tried to download or upload something while using Opera it force shut down my computer.
Opera is very poor, I agree.
Then I think I will stick with Chrome.
Chrome is the best. :p
It seems to be working really great for me. Big Grin
You know what really grinds my gears? When I walk into Mcdonalds and they ask me if I want to donate to charity. Like, how much more of a greedy banana can the CEO (or whatever his title is) of Mcdonalds be? For christ sakes, Your running the biggest fast-food chain in the world and you've probably got an extra 50 Mill sitting in a safe beside your desk that your probably saving for something pointless like a new 50x50 foot oak desk hand carved by Chuck Norris, yet you go ahead and ask the little guy to donate. HELL NO.

/rant

Edit: Btw, its not that I don't like donating to charity, because when I turn 18 I plan on donating yearly like every other person but when these huge lime companies start asking you to empty your pockets so they can get the publicity of donating then they are almost using it as a way of advertising there retarded lime capitalist bullcrap.
(2011-01-06, 08:15 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]You know what really grinds my gears? When I walk into Mcdonalds and they ask me if I want to donate to charity. Like, how much more of a greedy banana can the CEO (or whatever his title is) of Mcdonalds be? For christ sakes, Your running the biggest fast-food chain in the world and you've probably got an extra 50 Mill sitting in a safe beside your desk that your probably saving for something pointless like a new 50x50 foot oak desk hand carved by Chuck Norris, yet you go ahead and ask the little guy to donate. HELL NO.

/rant

Edit: Btw, its not that I don't like donating to charity, because when I turn 18 I plan on donating yearly like every other person but when these huge lime companies start asking you to empty your pockets so they can get the publicity of donating then they are almost using it as a way of advertising there retarded lime capitalist bullcrap.

So true. Lol

This is the funniest thing ever.
Hahah, dude that was freaking awesome. :p